Office Assistant – Telemundo NE TV Traffic Associate
Are you a person who loves details and has great organization and communication skills? If you are a TEAM player ready to work in a fast pace, ever changing world of Communications, come and join us at Flood Communications’ Lobo 97.7 Telemundo NE office in Omaha NE.
We are looking for a motivated, personable, hardworking individual to work alongside our office administration staff. This position entails clerical work, records management, as well as listener and client relations.
· Handling incoming calls and other communications.
· Managing filing system.
· Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
· Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
· Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
· Maintaining office equipment as needed.
· Aiding with client reception as needed.
· Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
· Perform other duties as assigned.
TV Traffic Associate Duties:
· We will count on you to focus on managing and scheduling the company’s programming, commercial and promotional Television inventory.
· The TV Traffic Associate position requires exceptional and accurate data entry as you will be entering program formats and copy for TV stations and reconciling daily billing files for logged airtimes.
The successful candidate must possess exceptional communications skills. Must be self-motivated and with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the workplace and be cheerful, cooperative, and productive. In addition, the right candidate must have:
· High school diploma, College preferred.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment requiring change and flexibility.
· Candidate must have exceptional organizational, interpersonal, time management, written and verbal skills.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time and changing priorities.
· Ability to work independently, possess effective time management skills.
· Accuracy and detail oriented
· Experience in accounting/ or media a plus
Applicants should be self-starters, must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and follow through. Please send your resume to Kelsey Wilson at email@example.com
Flood Digital Networks, LLC & Flood Communications LLC & Red Beacon Communication, LLC along with all its subsidiaries company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.