Explore Job Openings
- Part-Time Weather Anchor – Telemundo
- Account Executive NE City
- TV Producer News Channel Nebraska-Norfolk NE
- Head of Digital News and Content-News Channel Nebraska
- PT Social Media Coordinator – Kimball NE
- Bureau Reporter – Valentine NE
- Account Executive-Norfolk NE
- Office Assistant – Telemundo NE TV
- Sports Play by Play-Sidney NE
- Sports Play-by-Play News Channel Nebraska- NE City
- Part Time Digital Media Coordinator-Hispanic Media
- Camera Operator – Norfolk NE
- Central Nebraska Live Sports Crew Member
- Promotions/Marketing Coordinator – Kearney NE
- Promotions/Marketing Assistant – Norfolk
At Flood Communications, we strive to be the best workplace for media industry’s top talent where we have created an inspiring, collaborative, inclusive, and diverse workforce that celebrates innovation and change. Our team is made up of loyal, talented and hard-working employees. Our goal is to deliver broadcast and marketing excellence by building trust through our credibility and hard work. Our team engages daily with a large network of the region’s leading radio, television, digital and Hispanic products.
Our employees enjoy a culture that balances work and play. Everyone works hard, while recognizing the importance of family and community. We hire the most dedicated people who have a passion for marketing and communications. Our employees challenge themselves to stay ahead of an ever-changing progressive industry.
Be a part of the largest and ever-growing communications company in Nebraska. We are looking for people who can grow, think, dream and achieve. Every employee brings inspiration and imagination to our constantly evolving and expanding business. We encourage you to view our current openings and learn more about the opportunities here at Flood Communications.
Here, opportunity and talent collide. Join us.